Assistant Party Wall Surveyor
A new position has arisen for a reputable and well-established Consultancy who are activity looking due to expansion for an Assistant Party Wall Surveyor to help shape the London skyline.
- Site visits to properties which are neighbourly to client’s sites or proposed sites including many prestigious commercial developments
- Information gathering, photographing sites, processing these photos and handling them to Senior Surveyors
- Research into ownership of neighbouring interests and collating into Schedules of Adjoining Owners
- Conducting Schedules of Condition (Condition Surveys) – to evaluate current condition of neighbouring properties prior to commencement of building works
- Checking off Schedules of Condition with other surveyors after completion of works
- Assisting team with Boundary Reports (inc, Site Visits, Photoshop Images and writing reports)
- Updating Project tracker documents
- Preparing Party Wall letters / Notices (Section 2, Section 6, 10 day, 10(4), Selection of Third Surveyor)
- Preparing (Party Wall) Draft Awards
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other surveyors day to day with regards to all of the above
- Assisting with AutoCAD duties where applicable
- Liaison with external providers and clients.
- Consistently chasing documents and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Being familiar with building plans and elevations
- Additional ad hoc administrative duties
- Must successfully manage varied caseloads by employing time management skills
- Attention to detail, Accuracy and diligence
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Good time-Keeping
- Pro-actively keeping internal and external contacts informed of progress, schedules and any potential delays IN ADVANCE. NOT waiting for them to chase.
- Anticipating colleague and clients needs in relation to meeting, reports and other areas
- Professional attitudes and ability to appropriately represent the client to fellow professionals and clients
For more information please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 157 9819.