Party Wall Associate Director
New & Exclusive. Our client is currently seeking a self-driven, aspiring leader who has excellent client-facing skills to join as an Associate Director Level. To fulfill the requirements of this role you will need to be an expert in Party Wall matters and ideally have five years plus experience in this specialist field with the passion and drive to develop the business further. Based in the heart of London our client are looking to expanding due to their increase in workload.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Senior technical lead on Party Walls and Neighbourly Matters.
- Cultivate and develop new and existing client relationships.
- Actively promote the Company brand and generate new business.
- Deliver on client expectations through high-quality delivery and commercial management.
- Effective financial management of own assignments delivering to required utilisation and profitability targets.
- Inspire, lead and develop your own team of surveyors.
- Contribute towards delivering thought leadership to continue to inform and evolve our service offering.
- Creates and exploit opportunities to develop an external profile.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally 5+ years in Party Wall senior surveying role.
- Chartered Surveyor (desirable but not essential).
- Skills & Qualities
- Ability to plan, prioritise often conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills, capable of communicating complex technical information in an effective and impactful manner
- Routinely undertaking environmental scanning to assess trends and their impact in the commercial world
- Effective project management
Our client is looking to pay up to £75,000 + Bonus + benefits
For more information simply apply on the link below or for more information please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 157 9819 for a confidential chat.
|Job Category||Party Wall|