Senior Rights of Light CAD Technician
M2 Partnership has been asked to recruit a Rights of Light CAD Technician or a Senior Rights of Light CAD Technician for a leading Rights of Light Consultancy within the Rights of Light sector, With its head office in the heart of London the Rights of Light CAD Technician would be working with a market-leading neighbourly matters consultancy specialising in daylight, sunlight and rights of light & Party Wall. The CAD Technician would be working closely with Developers, Architects, Planners and adjoining owners.
The Rights of light CAD department provides a range of technical services, primarily to the rights of light department. The primary purpose of the Rights of Light Technician is to support the Directors in the efficient delivery of those services by proactively managing resource (both in-house and outsourced subconsultants) and deadlines, prioritising workload and ensuring projects meet time and budgetary constraints.
- Ensure good communication between CAD team and ROL surveying team
- Understand CAD workload and deadlines emanating from surveyors and capacity of in-house and outsourced resource
- Ensure fair and efficient distribution of workload and keep CAD programme updated
- Keep Directors informed of general workload, progress and any foreseeable difficulties and proposed solutions
- Manage time and budgetary constraints across the department and promptly alert ROL surveyors to any potential difficulties with deadlines or fee budgets
- Facilitate proper briefing of CAD department by ROL surveyors on every project
- Ensure that technicians have all the information they need for their project
- Carry out site visits, where required
- Develop and implement CAD standards, workflows & quality management procedures
- Assist Directors in managing outsourced subconsultants and quality checking the team’s work
- Diligently record own time spent across multiple projects on daily timesheet
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in design, architecture, land surveying, building surveying or related field
- CAD certification or relevant experience
- Worked for a similar type of Neighbourly maters company
- Ideally experienced using Revit, AutoCAD, MBS
Interviews are being carried out in March so do not wait as this role won’t be around for long.
For more information, please contact Alex Fernandez or alternatively apply with your CV on the link below.
|Job Category||Rights of Light|